Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A Fantastic Achievement by Paul Bloe


CMT United Kingdom - The "Ben Nevis" Challenge - Click here to read the full story>>
I am sure that many of you considering Ben Nevis as a challenge will be inspired by Paul Bloe's account of his successful ascent of Ben Nevis in August. Paul makes light of what was a huge personal challenge and in many years of working with clients in the mountains I have never seen anyone dig so deep to achieve a personal goal.

It was a great honour to help Paul and his friends achive a seemingly impossible goal. When we started the climb I thought it was highly unlikely that we would summit (I didn't share this with him at the time) and it was only through Paul's bloody mindedness and his friends unstinting support that we were successful.

I found it hugely inspiring to be involved with Paul's Ben Nevis Challenge and I hope that we can team up again soon for some further adventure. Until then!

No comments: